Is it for me?
3D print resilient components. Tough resin (ABS Like) is perfect for model making as it's easy to post process. This 3D printer resin is also very suitable for functional prototyping as it is tough enough. One use case is the 3D printing of glasses. As these objects must be strong but pliable. Moreover, resin from the VALUE line is a high-quality resin made from the best materials. To achieve best results cure your 3D prints in our Curing and Washing machine (CW1S). When the curing is finished, the result is a rock-hard 3D print with very small shrinkage. It is similar strong than ABS.
The finished 3D print is a color or transparent part with a beautiful matte surface with excellent details and smooth layer transitions. Tough – ABS like 3D printer resin has the added benefit of being much more flexible and stronger than normal hardened resin. It´s also less brittle which means that it can be bent and still go back to its original shape.
Easy printing and post-processing
Brittle (printed objects shatter under high pressure)
Tough and hard
Not for casting
Highest amount of details
1. Shake well before using
2. Wear gloves and a respirator before using, avoid direct skin contact
3. Rinse skin with plenty of water in case of an accidental skin contact
4. Not intended for human consumption! Keep away from children and animals.
5. Liquid resins may cause an allergic reaction. Seek medical attention in case you experience discomfort when working with resins
6. Use isopropyl alcohol (90% or higher) to clean printed models.
This resin is not bio-compatible nor approved for use with food, drink, or for medical applications on or in the human body. Always read the safety data sheet.
Do not throw resin bottles (empty or full) into regular waste.
Liquid resins should be treated as dangerous chemicals and you should follow your country’s laws regarding the disposal of dangerous chemicals. There are usually special containers (e.g. oily waste cans) available for public located near gas stations etc.
- Safety Data Sheet591 kB