1. Despite the fact that we basically never stop inventing, improving and testing new things for you, we never forget to think about your safety. That is why we protect your privacy with the most advanced practices and technologies. We aim to ensure that your personal data are always processed only to the extent necessary and only for the necessary purposes in accordance with applicable legislation, in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter the “GDPR”).
2. The personal data controller is Prusa Research a.s., Company Id. No.: 06649114, with its registered office at Partyzánská 188/7a, Holešovice, 170 00, Prague 7, Czech Republic, registered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section B, File 23056, established under the laws of the Czech Republic (hereinafter “we” or the “Controller” or the “Operator”).
If you are unclear about how personal data are processed under this Policy, please contact us at any time.
Contact details of the Controller are as follows:
Prusa Research a.s.
170 00 Prague 7 - Holešovice
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +420 222 263 718
1. The Controller processes personal data provided by you or collected by the Controller in the course of performance of your order.
2. The Controller processes, in particular, your identification and contact details, voluntarily provided descriptive data, details on orders and their performance, data on the use of PRUSA SERVICES and login details.
1. We process your personal data for the following purposes:
A) Use of the PRUSA websites
The legal basis for personal data processing is the exercise of the contractual rights and obligations of the Operator following from the Terms and Conditions of Service of the PRUSA websites (hereinafter the “Terms and Conditions”). In particular, we are committed to making the browsing experience on the PRUSA websites as superior and user-friendly as possible. In this respect, we process data that may have the nature of personal data, including, but not limited to, data related to your visit to the PRUSA websites and the history of visits to the PRUSA websites, information concerning your browser settings, screen resolution, internet connection, etc.
We process personal data for this purpose for a period of one year from the last visit to the PRUSA websites.
B) Management of the customer account - PRUSA ACCOUNT
The legal basis for personal data processing is the exercise of the Operator’s contractual rights and obligations following from the Terms and Conditions. In order to maintain the customer account - PRUSA ACCOUNT, registration is required, during which we process identification, contact and other data that you provide or subsequently add or modify in your customer account.
We process the provided data for the duration of your customer account - PRUSA ACCOUNT and for 3 years after its termination.
C) Purchase at the PRUSA E-SHOP
The legal basis for personal data processing is the processing of an order for goods or services and the exercise of the rights and obligations following from the contractual relationship between you and the Controller under the General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter the “General Terms and Conditions”), as well as performance of the related legal obligations. Orders require personal data necessary for successful processing of the order (name, address, place of residence and mailing address, contact details, etc.). Provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of a contract; without provision of personal data the contract cannot be concluded or performed by the Controller.
We process the personal data provided for a period of 5 years from the date when the last order is made at the PRUSA E-SHOP.
D) Provision of other PRUSA SERVICES
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the performance of the contractual rights and obligations of the Operator arising from the terms and conditions applicable to the relevant PRUSA SERVICE, such as the services available through PRINTABLES.COM. The applicable terms and conditions governing the relevant PRUSA SERVICE are always available on the website of the relevant PRUSA SERVICE. For this purpose, we process in particular identification data such as your name, contact data such as your address, e-mail, and descriptive data such as your order number, identification of your device/printer, print job record, etc.
We process personal data for this purpose for a period of 5 years from the last login to the relevant PRUSA SERVICE.
E) Provision of customer support services
The legal basis for the processing of personal data for customer support services is, if you are our customer and you have provided us with your order number when enquiring about customer support, a legitimate interest in solving technical and commercial queries related to the ownership of your printer or the use of another PRUSA SERVICE. If you are not our customer, the legal basis for the processing of personal data for the provision of customer support services is your consent, which you give by contacting customer support by filling in the required data via the online communicating tool available on the PRUSA websites. For customer support purposes, we process identification data such as your name, contact data such as your e-mail address and, as the case may be, descriptive personal data such as your order number or purchase or print history.
We process the personal data provided for a period of 5 years from your last activity in resolving a customer support request.
F) Sending newsletters and other commercial communications
In the case of registered users, the legal basis for sending the newsletter is the legitimate interest of the Operator. In the case of unregistered users, the legal basis for sending newsletters is the consent granted by filling in the e-mail address and sending the request to receive commercial communications from the PRUSA website. For the purposes of sending commercial communications, we use the e-mail address you provided, which we keep for a period of 5 years from its provision.
2. The Controller shall delete the personal data upon expiry of the retention period.
3. The Controller does not perform automated individual decision-making or profiling of users within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR.
1. Under the terms of the GDPR, you have the following rights as a data subject:
2. To exercise the above rights, you can use the contact form on the PRUSA websites, the e-mail address email@example.com or you can contact us by sending a written request to Partyzánská 188/7a, Holešovice, 170 00 Prague 7, Czech Republic.
3. You can also file a complaint at any time directly with the Office for Personal Data Protection with its seat at Pplk. Sochora 27, Prague 7, the Czech Republic or with any of the supervisory authorities of the relevant Member State of the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA). Contact details of the individual supervisory authorities can be found here: https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/about-edpb/members_en
1. You acknowledge that personal data may be transferred to third parties, including, but not limited to persons:
2. Except for the recipients and categories of recipients set out below in this Policy, the Controller does not transfer personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) or to international organisations. In cases where personal data are transferred to countries outside the EEA, the Controller shall take all steps foreseen by generally applicable European data protection law to ensure adequate protection of personal data, in particular by means of standard contractual clauses on data protection adopted by the European Commission (or the supervisory authority and then the European Commission), which it shall provide for contractual arrangements with each relevant recipient of personal data.
3. The processing services used, including marketing and support tools:
4. The PRUSA websites may also contain other links and functionalities to third-party services and social networks, such as Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, etc., which may, if you choose to use them, process your personal data such as your IP address, the history of the pages you have visited or may store cookies or other technical means on your device, such as the Facebook pixel, etc. The processing of your personal data in this case is governed by the policies adopted by the operators of these services and social networks, which are available on their websites
6. The recipients specified herein shall not make the personal data available any further; a copy of the personal data processed may be obtained from them.
1. The Controller represents that it has implemented all the appropriate technical and organisational measures for personal data protection.
2. The Controller has adopted technical measures to secure the data storages and storages of personal data in hard copy form, including, in particular, a secured/encrypted access to the internet, encryption of customers’ passwords in the database, regular updates of the system and regular backup of the system.
3. The Controller represents that only authorised persons of the Controller shall have access to the personal data.
2. A list of processed cookies and their division into individual categories which include strictly necessary cookies, which must always be processed for the proper functioning of the PRUSA websites, and targeting cookies, which you can consent to, can be found here: https://www.prusa3d.com/page/information-about-cookies_231459/.