Is it for me?
PrimaCreator Value Flex Resin is a good-value resin made from the best raw materials. It offers you good quality resin 3D prints. To achieve best results cure your 3D prints in our Curing and Washing machine (CW1S). When the curing is finished, you get flexible 3D prints with very small shrinkage. The objects have a very soft touch.
Flexible resin is the perfect resin when you are looking for high detail results that needs to have a very high impact strength. The shore hardness of 65-75 D together with an incredible elongation at break of 130% makes it a resin that can use in many applications and areas.
Easy printing and post-processing
Flexible and elastic
More difficult removal from print platform
1. Shake well before using
2. Wear gloves and a respirator before using, avoid direct skin contact
3. Rinse skin with plenty of water in case of an accidental skin contact
4. Not intended for human consumption! Keep away from children and animals.
5. Liquid resins may cause an allergic reaction. Seek medical attention in case you experience discomfort when working with resins
6. Use isopropyl alcohol (90% or higher) to clean printed models.
This resin is not bio-compatible nor approved for use with food, drink, or for medical applications on or in the human body. Always read the safety data sheet.
Do not throw resin bottles (empty or full) into regular waste.
Liquid resins should be treated as dangerous chemicals and you should follow your country’s laws regarding the disposal of dangerous chemicals. There are usually special containers (e.g. oily waste cans) available for public located near gas stations etc.
- Safety Data Sheet591 kB