Raspberry Pi 4B
Add PrusaLink functionality to your printers and/or add them to Prusa Connect. Or upgrade your 3D printed project with an affordable yet powerful computer. The Raspberry Pi 4B allows you to control multiple 3D printers or attach additional peripherals like cameras.
Raspberry Pi 4B is a tiny desktop computer that significantly helps with various projects in robotics, multimedia, networked AI core, and much more. You can connect several Original Prusa MK2.5/S or MK3/s/+ printers to one Raspberry Pi 4B to add PrusaLink functionality to them and to connect them to Prusa Connect. Additionally, you can attach one or more cameras for printer monitoring—be it an RPi camera connected via CSI or a USB webcam. Other than connecting the Original Prusa printers, the Raspberry Pi 4B can work as a cheap and simple desktop computer that comes with 2GB or 4GB RAM, (depending on the variant) onboard wireless network connectivity, Bluetooth 5.0, Gigabit Ethernet, and USB 3.0. The board supports two 4K displays and various add-ons.
The whole installation process of Prusalink / Prusa Connect for your MK2.5/S or MK3/S/+ with Raspberry Pi 4B is thoroughly explained at our knowledge base. After the successful setup of PrusaLink / Prusa Connect, you may install a camera according to this guide.
- Broadcom BCM2711, Quad core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.8GHz
- 1GB, 2GB, 4GB or 8GB LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM (depending on model)
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 USB 3.0 ports; 2 USB 2.0 ports.
- Raspberry Pi standard 40 pin GPIO header (fully backwards compatible with previous boards)
- 2 × micro-HDMI® ports (up to 4kp60 supported)
- 2-lane MIPI DSI display port
- 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- H.265 (4kp60 decode), H264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES 3.1, Vulkan 1.0
- Micro-SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A*)
- 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A*)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
- Operating temperature: 0 – 50 degrees C ambient
The Seller does not verify whether the published reviews come from consumers who have actually used or purchased the products or digital content or service. Reviews are provided by registered PRUSA ACCOUNT users.
Preparation time: 3-5 business days.