Ameralabs TGM-7 Grey 1kg
Is it for me?
TGM-7 fast curing resin is designed specifically for 3D printing tabletop gaming miniatures. Perfect balance between stiffness, impact resistance and flex was found to protect miniatures from breaking when dropped or in heated gaming sessions. This 3D printing resin allows capturing most detailed miniatures with its hard, non-sticky and paintable surface. More flexibility, less fragility.
Hard non-sticky paintable surface
The uncured resin might pose a health risk
More flexible, less breakable
Not for casting
Tensile Strength at Break: 35-40MPa (ISO-527, post-cured)
Elongation at Break: 42-52% (ISO-527, post-cured)
Viscosity: 300-400 cPs (at 25°C)
Hardness: 75-85 Shore D (ISO 868)
Compatible UV Wavelength: 365 – 420 nm
1. Shake well before using
2. Wear gloves and a respirator before using, avoid direct skin contact
3. Rinse skin with plenty of water in case of an accidental skin contact
4. Not intended for human consumption! Keep away from children and animals.
5. Liquid resins may cause an allergic reaction. Seek medical attention in case you experience discomfort when working with resins
6. Use isopropyl alcohol (90% or higher) to clean printed models.
This resin is not bio-compatible nor approved for use with food, drink, or for medical applications on or in the human body. Always read the safety data sheet.
Do not throw resin bottles (empty or full) into regular waste.
Liquid resins should be treated as dangerous chemicals and you should follow your country’s laws regarding the disposal of dangerous chemicals. There are usually special containers (e.g. oily waste cans) available for public located near gas stations etc.
The Seller does not verify whether the published reviews come from consumers who have actually used or purchased the products or digital content or service. Reviews are provided by registered PRUSA ACCOUNT users.
- Safety Data Sheet759 kB
- Technical Data Sheet543 kB
- Safety Data Sheet753 kB